360Alumni communities allow all users the ability to create and manage their own events. We view this as a great way to encourage engagement and allow your constituents to make the most of their alumni community. That said, administrators have full access to event management functions, as well as additional administrator only privileges.
Event organizers and administrators have the ability to do the following:
- Edit event.
- Manage media.
- Manage tickets.
- Apply campaigns and coupons.
- Manage attendees.
- Message attendees.
- View or request refund / ticket cancellations.
- Proxy register an attendee.
- Invite others.
- Cancel the event.
- Review and remove reported discussion posts.
Administrators also have the following abilities which regular event organizer users do not:
- Create a watermarked "Official Event."
- Access to all event metrics.
- Ability to approve events, if your organization has set up the user event created approval process.